QC inspector shall perform Electrical and instrumentation, HVAC and control systems’ inspections, performance of assurance and quality checks during construction and Engineering Phaze.
- Comply with applicable safety instructions and other Company procedures.
- Make sure that assessments of safety, economic impact and technical importance are performed whenever required. Due diligence shall be observed and initiative taken to secure the best result.
- Treat all information, both written and spoken, obtained in the course of the work with confidentiality.
- Carry out work in compliance with:
- Company values and policies
- Relevant laws and regulations
- Applicable contracts
- Actively monitor quality related activities such as pre-installation checks, installation compliance, pre-commissioning checks and associated risks with each of these areas and ensure problem areas are identified, reported and closed out.
- Timely completion of assigned projects and tasks.
- Bring forward suggestions for improvements within the areas of responsibility.
- Undertake any other work and responsibilities as per separate instruction.
Mandatory fields of competence are:
- Instrument/Telecommunication/Fire & Gas
- ESD and SCADA
- IP Protection
- ATEX regulations
- IEC regulations
- RoK regulations in relation to work activities