The Project Directors have overall responsibility for the successful conclusion of construction projects. They oversee project managers, who coordinate teams to ensure that work is completed on time and within budget, to a high standard. Project directors provider leadership to strategically manage risk, monitor finances and ensure each phase of work is started or completed on time.
- Leadership and business management skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- Persistence and determination.
- Able to use your initiative
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proven Track record of involvement in Large Projects in the Oil & Gas Sector.
- A Civil Background is a plus.